Wausau Conservatory of Music Lessons

Music matters...

The Wausau Conservatory of Music offers a variety of ways to support the education of our musicians. Take a moment to review options for giving below.

Music Matters - What Part Will You Play?

The Wausau Conservatory of Music has flourished over the years thanks to the philanthropic support of music education for the community. Annual fund giving is critical to the financial success of sustaining any non-profit, and the Wausau Conservatory of Music in our community is no exception. This year our goal is to raise $52,000.

  • Tuition covers only 70% of WCM’s costs; we rely on gifts for the remaining 30% (we have a $710,000 budget).
  • As the region’s largest performing arts school, over 900 students are in lessons, classes, ensembles, camps and jazz festival.
  • Each year $45,000 is awarded to students needing tuition assistance scholarships to chase their musical dreams.
  • Our faculty offers exceptional instruction to achieve artistic brilliance in every student.
  • The power of one gift can impact music education for many!

 

Ways to give a gift

  • Stop in to see us at 404 Seymour Street in Wausau, WI
  • Call us at 715-845-6279 x105 to charge by phone
  • Make an online donation - click the "Donate Now" button above
  • Submit a gift via mail: WCM, P.O. Box 606, Wausau, WI 54402

 

Gifts Designated to a fund

Gertrude and Francis Langer Memorial Fund

Barbara Lattimer Vocal Fund

 

Matching Gifts

Many businesses have matching gift programs for contributions made by employees or retirees. Please ask your personnel department if your company matches gifts.

 

Gifts of Stock

A gift of appreciated stock is an excellent way to support the Conservatory and simultaneously avoid capital gains tax and take a charitable contribution.

 

Use of IRA

Check with your financial planner on how to donate your IRA.

  

Please contact: , at 715-845-6279 x105.

Privacy Policy