On March 22nd, we made the decision to close the facilities. On April 22nd the reopening date was extended to May 25th. I wanted to share with you the Phased Reopening Plan that we will be following moving forward. The plan below was created with a significant amount of discussion and input from staff, faculty, families and board members and follows the reopen guidelines from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Badger Bounce Back and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation General Guidelines.
We look forward to inviting everyone back slowly and safely. We ask that families and students follow the recommended guidelines when entering the facility:
- Visit the Admin office only when necessary. Communications and payments can be made over the phone or online.
- Wear masks
- Wash hands and disinfect upon entering the facilities and before and after your lesson.
- Drop off students if and when appropriate
- Make effort to not bring in other family members who are not currently enrolled in classes
- Maintain safe distance from others
- Knock at your lesson time to avoid touching door handles
- Reschedule lesson if feeling ill
All faculty have been informed of the phases and processes. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or consult with your teacher.