The Wausau Conservatory of Music is dedicated to transforming lives through music and strengthening the arts in our community. If you would like to join our team of dedicated music professionals and administrative staff, our current openings include:
The Executive Director is the administrative head and is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the
Conservatory of Music. Candidates must have the ability to provide artistic and administrative vision and
leadership for the entire Conservatory of Music. This includes taking an active role in growing the enrollment
of the school, initiating new processes that result in enhanced customer service and working with faculty to
facilitate a collaborative environment that promotes best practices in music education and performance.
- Cello Instructor (part-time)
- Voice Instructor (part-time)
We are looking for teachers who provide well-rounded quality musical instruction to students by:
- Encouraging creativity, consistency in attendance, practice, progress and performance.
- Tailoring your teaching to the individual needs, abilities and goals of each student while teaching fundamental musical skills
- Inspiring your students through your passion, talents and love for teaching which in turn will foster their musical and personal growth.
- Bring the joy and inspiration of music to our community as ambassadors of our school.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
George Tepping, Interim Executive Director
PO Box 606
Wausau, WI 54402-0606
You may also submit a resume for consideration for future openings by email to George Tepping. Resumes will be kept on file for 12 months.
The Wausau Conservatory of Music is an equal opportunity educator and employer who hires faculty and staff and accepts students without regard to race, creed, age, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, handicap, religious belief or marital status.