The faculty of the Wausau Conservatory of Music provide aspiring musicians from Northcentral Wisconsin with the opportunity to study, practice and perform with some of the state’s most esteemed and experienced musical instructors. Their goal is to provide students of all ages and abilities with the opportunity to explore their potential in a welcoming and accepting environment.
Explore your potential
with our expert music instructors.
Need a Professional Musician?
Are you looking for a musician for your next event, reception, party, wedding or holiday party? We have the perfect professional musicians for your special event.
Numerous faculty, alumni and students from the Wausau Conservatory of Music are available to perform at social events, parties and other occasions. To secure a professional musician, please contact one of the performers listed below.
- Ted Aarrestad: Odyssey Brass Quintet/Dixieland Jazz Band/Wausau Creative Jazz Combo
- Mara Beckman: Pianist
- Bette Close: Pianist, also with Barbara Lattimer, voice duet
- John Greiner: Jazz Combo or Big Band
- Ann R. Johnson: Signature String Quartet, solo cello, music for weddings, receptions and special occasions
- Patrick Langer: Violin with accompaniment, string quartets, student groups, student chamber orchestra, classical, folk music and Scottish fiddle
- Barbara Lattimer: Voice, also with Bette Close, pianist
- Tom McComb: Guitar and Voice with Jenny McComb/Jazz Group
- Jacob Roseman and Molly Roseman: Flute and Piano