Music can make a difference in a child’s life and since the Conservatory was founded in 1984, our community has helped to positively impact the life of area youth by generously investing in our organization.
in the future.
Help us provide more youth with access to music
You, too, can transform the life of a child by helping the Wausau Conservatory of Music fulfill its mission.
- Contribute or set up a fund for Need-Based Financial Aid Scholarships
- Make a bequest. Designate the Conservatory as a beneficiary oin your will, trust or beneficiary designation form.
- Provide gifts of stocks and bonds. Donating appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is an easy and tax-effective way for you to make a gift to our organization.
- Make a gift of an insurance policy. If you have a life insurance policy that has outlasted its original purpose, consider making a gift of your insurance policy.
- Donate real estate: Donating appreciated real estate — such as a home, vacation property, undeveloped land, farmland, ranch or commercial property — provides the Conservatory with a great investment in the future.
- Gift your retirement assets: Unused retirement assets from your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax-deferred plan can be gifted to our organization